Friday, May 11, 2012



I know Easter was forever ago but I don't want to forget to add some pictures and talk about the second part of our Easter Weekend.  I have even a few more that I would like to add but will have to do that another time.

Connor's birthday was on the 13th but we celebrated it early with a party in Delta.  I just thought this little note Kenny wrote Connor was cute.

We had the kids wait on the stairs for a picture before they could come down and see what the Easter bunny had brought them.

The Easter Bunny may have gone a little overboard.
The kids were happy and that made the Easter bunny happy.



Lawson stands like this all the time and I just think it is so cute.  I saw Connor standing like that the other day and that could be who Lawsy learned it from.

Looking cute in our church outfits.


After church we had a fun little Easter egg hunt for the littles.  We told them we had put some money in a few of the eggs and that sure motivated Kendry and Connor to find the eggs.




The crew ready to get after it!

The pictures I want to add are the Grandparents with the grandkids and the silly string attack that we waged on the grandparents as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment