Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kenny's third lost tooth

I better hurry and write about Kenny's third lost tooth before I post about her tooth extraction surgery that she had this week.  Kenny lost her third tooth about two weeks ago.  It had been pretty loose for awhile but she was NOT going to let us help it along. 
She ended up pulling her own tooth in a sense.  She was in class and had her fingers in her mouth and Mrs. Sullivan asked the class a question and she went to raise her hand and her finger caught her tooth and the tooth shot out of her mouth and across the room.  She was pretty proud of that story and the fact that she pulled her own tooth out!
She would not be serious or hold still long enough for me to get a good picture so I am going to post all the pictures that I took trying to get a good one! 
That's teaching her a lesson right?




No comments:

Post a Comment