Friday, August 10, 2012

St. Louis - Day 1

Back at the first of July we went out to St. Louis for a week to visit Jordan, Lacey and Kambri.   We had a blast and way to much fun to put everything into one post so I am going to break this down by days.  So here it goes. 

Day 1
We flew out of Provo.  I didn't even know Provo had an airport!  So say we were a little worried about making it off the ground would be an understatement.  It was Gentry's first time flying so we were giving her a hard time.






We had a little layover in Denver and then it was on to St. Louis.

We met up with Jordan, Lacey and Kam at the car rental place. 
Reunited and it feels so good!

I got to ride with this sweet little girl!
We have heard how great the ribs are at Pappy's for over a year and to say my Dad was excited to see Josh eat the ribs there would be an understatement.  Josh loves ribs.  He really liked the ribs here.  They had some really good sauce that went on them. 
I really liked my sweet potato fries that had some kinds of brown sugar glaze on them.



It was super hot and humid.  So glad Josh found a way to keep cool.

After lunch/dinner we headed to see the St. Louis Arch.



After an hour wait we made it to the top.  It was pretty cool to see the view from the top and to visit something that I have always heard about.  The ride up in those little egg shaped things was a little scary.






After the Arch it was getting pretty late so we headed back to Jordan's to hang out and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment