Thursday, August 16, 2012

St. Louis - Day 2

Sunday was a very relaxing day.  We went to church and met lots of nice people at Jordan's ward.  Afterwards we went to dinner at Olive Garden.







Some much needed naps were taken and then it was off for a little tour of Jordan's school.  We had a ton of fun playing games and my family is just a teenie bit competitive.....


My mom showed some serious ping pong skills that we never knew she had!



We headed back to the apartment to go for a walk around their apartment and see the pond where Kambri likes to feed the ducks.


There was a fun park that we went to that had adult baby swings!!  It was so hilarious and we had to get a pic of anyone who would let me!









I thought I had a pic of my Dad in the baby adult swing but this is the only picture I can find of him in the swing.  Next time we go out I will for sure get him in the swing!


Chase met his new girlfriend while we were out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment