Wednesday, August 22, 2012

St. Louis Day 3

Monday morning came early and I convinced Josh into going running with me.  He was really excited about it.  There are some great trails that wind through the trees and around ponds and were fun to run on.  I even saw a few deer by the pond which was fun.

Jordan had school on Monday and we didn't have too much planned so we headed to the mall.  Josh must have impressed the mall smoothie maker girl because we got a free smoothie which made our morning.  We were all on the hunt for a St. Louis Cardinal's shirt that we could wear to the baseball game on Wed.

For lunch we ate at Cheeburger.  They had really good burgers and you could put tons of toppings on them.


Chase accepted the challenge of eating the 20oz cheeburger and he rocked it!  He even downed some fries after eating that huge burger!

I pretended I was man enough to eat it.  I am pretty sure I could though.



We did some more shopping after lunch and it got a little crazy!




A little Just Dance action.

My Mom and Chase are so gangsta!


After Jordan got out of school we headed into St. Louis to try the ice cream at Ted Dru's.  It was pretty fantastic and for sure we will be going back there next time we visit.

Amanda and Jason came with and they are way fun to hang out with and fierce radio game competitors.




Not sure why Josh looks so mad.  Maybe he was sad he ate his ice cream so fast.



After we got back from getting ice cream we decided to hit up the pool.  It was right outside their apartment and it's a circle and it made for a perfect 10 man whirlpool.  It was a great relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment