Friday, September 28, 2012

Lawson had his tonsils out

Lawson had his tonsils and adenoid taken out and tubes put in his ears last week.

He was a champ until they wanted to weigh him and have me change his clothes. 


He did not love it at first but I thought he looked so adorable in his little cap and gown.
The surgery took about 45 min.  He had a mild reaction to something and they gave his some benadryl and he took a while to wake up.  He was still so adorable while he was out of it.

When he got home it was like nothing had happened.  He was hyper and trying on all kinds of laundry I was trying to fold.  I especially loved him trying on these swimsuit underwear of Josh's.

This is the face we get when it's time for his medicine.  He will also cover his ears when it's time for his drops.

The firs few days were great and he slept the nights through.  The last several days have been more of a challenge and he has not slept great and has had horrible breath!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Guy! I hope that he doesn't have any more problems :( That's awesome that you guys might come I really hope you can make it!! It would be so fun to see you guys, it's been forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable in his cap. How terrible for him and you. Hopefully he will feel better now.

    ReplyDelete