Saturday, July 28, 2007

Not much to say

So this is like the first blog with no pictures I think. I am at work right now and checking everyone's blog and thinking "Why hasn't anyone updated their blogs?" So I thought that I would write a little something. McKendry spent part of the week in Richfield but had to come home early because my in-laws came down with some stomach flu thing. She had a ton of fun with Grandma J and wasn't too nice to Grandpa J I heard. She can be a little brat so sorry grandpa J. She did come home with a new wardrobe thanks to Josh not sending her clothes with her. She got some new tinkerbell pj's and loves them. She is the princess in them. Josh and I have decided not to go to the Giants game in Sept. The games are in the first of the week and doesn't go well with our scedules. So we were going to go camping for a few days but are too lazy to make it work. So we have decided to take McKendry to the zoo. I forgot that we wanted to do that this summer so I am really exicted. We are going to go Sat Aug. 18 for anyone that wants to come with us. Not much else is going on besides work and hanging out with the kids. I don't have to work tomorrow so that is going to be awesome. So I hope that anyone who reads this and hasn't updated their blogs will do so.

3 comments:

  1. Good job on keeping your blog updated! You're an inspiration to me to do mine for full-hearted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm so bad but I have finally updated. Thanks for the guilt trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather and I have finally updated ours so we are off the naughty list I hope! Chelsea is still in trouble though! Saturday at work was so crappy and I hope your guys' night was better after I left! Also I hope McKendry didn't get sick with the flu after being around her grandparents! That is the worst.

    ReplyDelete