Sunday, August 5, 2007

Again no pictures

Again there are no pictures with this post. I am at work right now and am pretty bored. I should be doing my cross-stitch that I have been working on since before I had McKendry but that takes too much concentration right now. This weekend my mom came down to watch Kenny and Connor while I worked yesterday. Josh went hunting with my dad, Jordan and Chase. He needed to get away and take his truck into the mountains. I guess they got rained on really hard on Fri night for awhile but that cleared and they were able to go looking for elk. They came home last night pretty late. My dad and Chase decided to come down to St. George as a suprise. I think they just really wanted to see the kids since it had been a month since they had last seen them. I want to thank my mom so much for coming down and taking such good care of my kids and for letting McKendry do your hair. I know she ended up with tons of hair gel and ten barretts in her hair. You are the best mom ever!!! Well I work 12's the next two days as well. Josh is going to have tons of time with the kids. Hopefully all will go well. This Thurs. the country group Restless Heart is coming to the Washington County Fair. I am so excited. They are an older group and right as they were about to make it big the lead singer decided to try it solo. That didn't work too well so now they are back together and I can't wait to go and see them. This time I will take better pictures and post them. That's all for now unless I think of something else. I only have eight more hours, by myself, of work. ta ta

2 comments:

  1. Hi Girl!! thanks for introducing! How fun and addicting, I went home and created one that day!!
    heres our site
    www.mckinlayfamily.blogspot.com

    thanks again, now Im finally in the loop. give me a call and well see you Friday.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom does sound like the best. What a trouper!

    I would love that email about potty training! I know I have successfully done it with one kid already, but still any help is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete