Monday, July 23, 2007

SheDaisy Pics




So we went to SHeDaisy but I didn't get very many or any really pictures. They had a backstage meet and greet and there was a way to walk around and get a couple pictures of them from outside. They aren't very good ones and the blonde sister wasn't even there, they had their little sister fill in. They sounded the same but still. It was so hot and muggy but we snuck water in and had a pretty good time. I only have one picture of my sisters and I. Can you see that I need my teeth whitened? I said it first cause I know you were all thinking it. I am working on it. So McKendry is leaving tomorrow to go and stay with Josh's mom. She is going to have so much fun and get way more attention then I can give her this week. I have to work all week which is crappy. Josh is going to Richfield on Friday to pick her up and he is taking Connor with him and staying the night!! My first night away from him since he was born. I don't know how that is going to go. I won't get home until midnight Fri and have to work at 1 on Sat so it's not like I would see him much anyways it's just the thought that he won't be there. It will be a lonely night. Not much else is happening. Kendry has a cold and a pretty nasty cough. She has also developed an addiction to the computer. Out of desperation to get her to stop watching sesame street and princess barbie movie I taught her how to play a few simple games on playhouse disney. Now she is always wanting to play and has me changing the game every five seconds. At least she is learning something. She is a very smart little girl. She gets it from me. Well the kids are calling and I must answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment