Saturday, September 8, 2007

Blog Stalking!!

I am at work today and pretty bored so I have been blog stalking and adding a music list to my blog. I have some random songs on there and I don't want to offend anyone by putting certain song on there but like someone said "It's your blog, put what you want" Okay, so that's what I'm going to do. Now I labled this blog stalking because I do it all the time. I'll be looking at a friends and then look over at their favorite blog list and randomly pick someone's to look at. Well some of the ones that I like to look at have had to go private and if I wanted to keep looking at their blogs I would have to come out of the closet so to speak and let them know I was stalking them so I could keep checking in on them. I was a little embarrassed to admit to it but I have found out that so many girls do it that it's not a big deal and I'm not some crazy lady stalking unsuspecting people. It has showed me that I am not a very interesting person. I only hope that I am being stalked as well. At least in a good way. So if anyone has been checking out my blog I would love for them to leave a comment. It would be very flattering and maybe motivate me to make my blog more interesting to look at. Well that's all for now. Harry Potter is waiting.....

7 comments:

  1. I think there will soon be a "bloggers anonymous" class for those of us who are addicted to blogging and stalking! I think I am getting to be less of a stalker because its hard to keep up on everyone's blogs that I actually do know! I'm glad you admit that you do it, cause I think everyone does too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    I love your blog and check it out all the time since we dont get to see you ever!! So keep it up because I find you very entertaining!! Maybe I just have a boring life right now waiting and waiting for the baby, so I look forward to your cute stories!!
    Amy McKinlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess I would fall into the blog stalker category since you don’t know me, and I don’t know you. Well, I am Chelsea’s cousin – and I always check her blog and she has this HUGE list of blog links – so I will on occasion check a couple of them out and yours is one that I check. I must say that I find your blog rather entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica,
    I love to read your blogs. I am a stalker too,,, I suppose. I just check out yours and Britany's. So fun!
    Verna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica

    You are interesting!! I love your blog. I think blog stocking is so much fun. That is why I finally got my own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    My name is Stephanie, Kourtney's friend. I like to look at your blog sometimes when I check hers. I think your blog is fun to look at, and our kids are almost the same ages. It is fun to read about you guys...Anyway, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete