Saturday, November 17, 2007
HELP!! 911
So I am just going to write a quick little post. I am at work right now and it is midnight and I need to kill about 15 min until I can go home and be back at 9 in the morning for a 12 hour shift!! Josh has really got to spend some quality time with the kids the last four days. I love ya baby. So today I was hanging out on the bed with Connor, he was playing with my cell phone and I was reading a book. Josh had taken McKendry with him to Sportsmans Warehouse while Connor and I were taking a nap before I went to work. Well I am reading and I hear a little jingle go off on the phone but didn't think much about it and then I heard someone talking on the phone and I swear they said my name so I took the phone from him and to my shock Connor had somehow called 911!! Well I have mostly lost my voice this past week and I was trying to tell the operator that my seven month old had called and that everything was fine and I was really sorry. She didn't seem mad but just worried that everything was fine. So I learned a good lesson today. Lock the keypad on the phone before he plays with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a little behind on commenting, but don't think that I've abandoned you because its not the case. Thats really kind of funny about him calling 911! I love your tag answers, they're pretty funny and a lttle random, I will agree. I'm glad you finally admitted to everyone about your dirty romance novel obsession! And the family pictures turned out great! We are having ours done on Friday--hopefully they'll be as cute as yours! See ya soon!
ReplyDeleteAt least now you know that connor can reach the police or ambulance if he needs to. Now you just have to teach him how to talk and your all set in case of an emergency. Well I can't wait for this week. It is going to be so much fun
ReplyDeleteThat is the funniest story ever. At least the cops didn't show up at your door. When I was in college, we accidentally called 911and just hung up really fast. After we left for the store and when we came home there was a couple of cops about to break down our door. It was pretty scary.
ReplyDeleteFunny 911 story. I will have to learn for you and do the same. Liv plays with my phone all the time.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I would be so embarrassed if that happened to me. My niece once called 911 and my sister found out when the police showed up on her door step. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteSo I totally have to eat my twix a certain way too. I always eat the caramel off the top first and then the cookie last. It is just so good that way! I'm glad to know I am not the only weird one out there.