


Hi,
For all of you social bloggers that come to look at my wifes blog spot, I just wanted to introduce myself as "Jessica husband."
I have received strict orders to post something on this blog, therefore that is what I am doing. We just got a new camera so I'll put some pictures and video up for all to see. Anyway thats all I've got to say.
Josh
Wow- I'm impressed with Josh's efforts. I don't think Jared would even know how to start making a post. Cute pics.
ReplyDeleteNick would NEVER attempt! also, tues would be great! lets play!! call me :) cute family pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI love the video clip. We miss Kendry so much and Paycen was so excited to see her. I have been wanting to do video clips but now I am way more excited to try!
ReplyDeleteYou're kids are so cute, it's ridiculous. I hope that you're coming to good 'ol Millard county soon. I miss you, we need to hang out.
ReplyDeleteJess-way to whip your husband in shape. If I ordered James to do a post he would laugh at me. He thinks this is all so girly! We will see how he reacts after the baby is born and I am still in the hospital. I bet you anything he will just bring the laptop to me instead of posting for me.
ReplyDeleteYay on the new camera! Now lets see a house for you guys!
Way to go Josh! Jeremy doesn't want anything to do with posting on our blog. I personally think it is kind of fun to hear from the guy sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI had to teach Max how to post so he could do it when I had Jack--and I think he secretly loved it because he has done it a couple times since! I'll bet Josh will do the same! We need to talk about this house buying thing--if its out close to me, the babysitting thing would DEFINITELY work out! Maybe we could even trade or something--let me know what you think!
ReplyDelete