Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The post that got lost...

So I wrote this post a few weeks ago and never finished it but now want to post it so I will remember this stuff.

I have wanted to write down the funny things that McKendry has said to me lately but have been putting it off and I don't want to forget them so I will do it now. The other day I was rushing her to get dressed and out the door and she lets out this big sigh and says "Mom, you're driving me crazy!" I just had to laugh at her and I still rushed her. Later that day I was driving around hoping that she would fall asleep since I had missed the nap time window for the day and wanted her to take little cat nap. It wasn't going to happen. She was playing with a measuring tape that she thinks is a jump rope and asked me what it was. I said "It's a measuring tape." "Cake?", "No tape" This repeating went on a few more times until I very maturely said. "I'm not talking to you anymore." She said to me "Stop being a whiner!" I couldn't believe my ears. I don't remember ever saying that to her. I had to laugh and now that I have laughed at her saying these things she says them more often. She is right most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment