Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Second Orders

Yep, she did it again, strict orders to post some more video on the blog.
First of all, I know who reads this blog.
Jessica probably told you all that she goes to work while I stay at home and watch the kids, cleans the house, and obey's her every little order.
Nope I make her get up early and clean the house, wash the dishes, mend my socks and prepare dinner for us. Then I scoot her off to work a 12 hour shift. I mean how hard is it really working at the hospital, they have tons of food there, they cruise the internet all day, and the girls get caught up on all their gossip. (just joking hospital girls - we as normal citizens appreciate your devotion and dedication the the medical field.)
Actually Jess really does a lot of these things I just said, I really did get very lucky to have her as my wife. --- Love yaa.
Anyway what am I doing posting on her blog like some soap opera, plus yes I did clean the bathrooms today and finished the laundry. WOW what has happened to me. I need to go watch some football.




1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend, and the Santa pictures are totally adorable. You look like shrimp next to your cousin, and it totally just made me think of when you said to that "little person," "I feel like a giant next to you!" Oh I love the things you say! Thank you again for watching baby Jack! I appreciate it so much!

    And to Josh--I know you secretly love blogging--all you men are the same, blame it on your wife, and use her as your excuse, but you are probably home right now waiting to see how many comments you get, right? Ha, ha, ha--I think it is wonderful that you watch the kids AND blog! What a great guy!

    ReplyDelete