Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Final Walk Through!!
So we had our final walk through yesterday at our house. There really wasn't much to fix or complain about. The biggest thing to me was the front windows not matching. One had grid lines and one didn't. Josh didn't notice but it was one of the first things that caught my eye. I wasn't going to worry about it but it wouldn't quite bugging me every time we went and saw the house. Well I mentioned it to the builder and he acted suprised that they didn't match, said he had never noticed it before and promised to have it fixed! Yea!! Now I can let that go. Other then a few paint touch ups and getting the big picture window in the living room fixed everything was ready to go. We are still set to close on Mon and we have a bunch of family coming to help us move that Sat. It's crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There is nothing like a woman's eye when it comes to viewing a house. Sometimes men are so oblivious.
ReplyDeleteI think we are neighbors. I found your blog through runners club.