I don't really have anything to say but I was getting tired of looking at my blog and seeing the same old post. Things are pretty much the same but we are getting closer to closing on our house! We close Monday, Feb 4th and are going to move that weekend. I am so excited but worried that something will go wrong and we will end up not getting the house. I already have my mom decorating it in my mind so I hope things will work out. We need to buy a fridge and I was talking to Josh about how we need to get on that and he told me "Well, we may have to use a cooler for awhile." Yeah right I am not going to use a cooler this is our home not a tent and we are not camping! We also need to get blinds and a bunch of other stuff. Needless to say, we are very excited and I will post pictures as soon as it is all final and we know that we are going to be moving there!
I might as well do a quick update on the family for the family journal. Josh is still working at LearnKey and liking it. I think he is getting lots of experience and he likes most of the people that he works with. He is still the best dad and does such a great job with the kids. I don't think they even realize that I'm gone when they are with him. He has really loved going ice fishing and I wish we lived closer to some frozen lakes so he could go more often. I am doing great. I spend most of my time being a mom and working. I have been playing in a volleyball league the last couple of weeks. It has been pretty fun. I wish I was better but it's too late to change that. I gained a lb this past week so I don't think I am going to be winning biggest loser this week at work. Sorry partner! I am really looking forward to a volleyball tournament and the end of the month that I am going to go play in with my old roommates/friends and my sisters! It has been a few years with babies adn missions that we have got to play together so I am super excited now I just have to come up with a name for us! Maybe I will do a poll question. Also at the end of the month I am going to a Mammo conference in Las Vegas. I have been thinking about doing Mammo for awhile now and just decided to do it and there happened to be a conference soon.
McKendry is growing and just getting smarter everyday. She has this facial expression that I just love. If we are talking about something and she wants you to know she is serious about it she purses her lips together and smiles and nods her head. I love it. She has really been enjoying her dance class and playing with her friends. Yesterday she told me to hurry up because she was going to be late for her meeting with Cinderella. I gave in and gave her her Jasmine doll. I used it as a bribe if she would be good for the dentist while he filled her cavities. She did so good.
Connor is just becoming a little monster and is everywhere. I write this with a smile because it's amazing how mobile he is. I love to walk down the hallway into our room and ten seconds later see him crawling down the hall to follow me. If you put your hand out in front of him he will just sit there and slap at it. He loves to hang upside down and he loves his big sister. I just love watching them together. The other day Kenny had a piece of bread and Connor crawled across the room and grabbed a big piece off. She was not very happy but it was a good lesson in sharing.
Well for saying I didn't have much to say I sure wrote a lot.
I love your journaling and I know you will love it when you can look back and remember this time in your life! I'm excited about the house and dead serious about helping if you need it! The kids sound like they are at such a fun age.....
ReplyDeleteSorry about the lb you gained!!!(But not too sorry)
Glad to hear that all is well with you and your family. Your kids are adorable. We need to get our together again. Hopefully everything will go according to plan with your house. Congrats on mammo. I am excited for you and think that it will be a good thing.
ReplyDeleteSorry I screwed up your blog, but it looks good now!
ReplyDeleteHey, I can't wait to come down and see your house. That's so exciting!! I'll make sure to come with my mom next time she comes for work and I'll give you a call. Love ya, jenna
ReplyDeleteWow, exciting! We havent talked forEVER! thats awesome your getting a house! i wanna see :)
ReplyDelete