Not quite sure about the whole sled thing

I love this picture. I can see now how much they look like each other.




This past weekend we went up to Richfield so Josh could go ice fishing. I don't know why he loves it so much. I see no point in sitting for hours on a frozen lake, looking at a little hole and hoping to catch a fish. Way too cold for me. I spent the day with Diana searching for new pants. It was fun because I was looking for someone else and didn't have to worry about whether or not they fit me. We did eventually find a couple pair and she looks hot in them. After the guys got back from ice fishing we hooked the ice fishing sled to the back of the 4-wheeler and went sleding around the backyard. Kendry loved it and we pulled her around on a littler sled. Connor loves to be outside and gets so excited when we go out. He didn't love the whole sled thing but tolerated a few pictures. We have found a house that we really like and are supposed to close on it on Feb 4th! I haven't taken and really good pictures of it but I will post some as soon as I can and write more about it. We are really excited and I can't wait to have a home of my own!!
Sure looks cold, but fun!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see pics and hear all about your new house!!!
Congrats on finding a house!!! That's exciting, and fun, and great! Way cute pictures of your fun trip.
ReplyDeleteHey Jess! How was your volleyball game last night? Well, that is really exciting about your new house! It is so fun to have a house and be able to do with it what you want. I was just going to say that if you need any help with your loan Brian is a loan officer and can probably help you guys out if you want. No pressure I was just offering :). Have a good week and we will maybe see you next Thursday!
ReplyDeleteAre you wearing capris in that picture? How cold! :)
ReplyDeleteYay a home! I am so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see pictures. I am wondering if it is the home you were showing me before I went on maternity leave. I can't wai to find out.
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the ice fishing thing. I can't imagine just sitting their in the cold.
Jess! I'm with ya on not understanding the hype of ice fishing. Definitely a guy thing!...congratulations on finding a house, the search is always the worst part! I'm excited for you guys and glad to hear things are going so well.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a blast. You kids looked adorable. I like being in the snow for a little bit, but it is always better to go back inside.
ReplyDeleteI love playing in the snow! So glad they have somewhere to go so they can enjoy it too! Congrats on the house--can't wait till you move there!
ReplyDelete