Today was Connor's sedated EEG. We had to but him to bed late and wake him up early so that he would be sleep deprived because I guess he would take the sedation easier if he was tired. He also had to be
NPO for six hours before the test but it was more like 12 be the time he was sedated. He hated the stuff they have him and gagged it down while crying the whole time. About five minutes after that he got really tired and finally feel asleep. The nice EEG guy named Jeff had to put 24 leads on his head and they had to put a couple on his ears and one on his
stomache. He wouldn't lay on his back for the test and rolled over on his stomache for the test. The test took about 30 min and towards the end they use a strobe light over his eye's to stimulate the optic nerves. I really don't know what all this means but we should get the results in anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks! I am not going to worry until there is something to worry about. The pictures look worse then it really was and he did really well. I took him home and he slept for about 3hrs.This is him waking up from the sedation. He was so cute and would give us all these really cute smiles.


Oh he looks so cute, even though he has things stuck to his head. I hope all is well with that sweet little boy. You are such a sweet mom. It sucks that we weren't playing volleyball tonight.
ReplyDeleteJess-
ReplyDeleteI feel so bad for your cute little guy! I hope everything goes well..I'm sure it will! Anyways so you look AMAZING! I need some help! I have platued at the same weight and have been the same FOREVER! Give me some advice!! I need some bad! How do you stay so motivated?
Oh, he's so sweet, hopefully you will find out why the seizures. Let me know!
ReplyDeleteaw, that looks sad :( Hope you find out soon!
ReplyDeleteHow in the world does someone type 277 words per minute??????/
ReplyDeleteThat makes me soo sad! I have had two neices and a best friend with seizure issues, so if you ever need to talk- I'm here for you! We ended up beating Mix Plate for the finals- good game though! I am playing outdoor too so I'm sure we'll chat it up on Thursday nights! Hope you and the new house are doing good- I'm still talking my husband into the marathon! Good luck though!
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! Hopefully the tests all come back negative! He looks so cute in that first pic!
ReplyDeletePS--I definitely think the 277 wpm is a little flawed! ha ha ha!
Hi Jess! Thanks for writing on my blog, I love keeping in touch with everyone. I haven't been on your blog in a long time-sorry about your little boy, that is really sad!
ReplyDeleteHey Jess this is cassie willden well now I'm cassie heap. I hope you don't care that i looked at your page. I found yours on becky's. I don't think I've seen you or talked to you since well probably senior year. your kids are soo cute I'm sorry to hear about your little boy. I hope everything turns out ok. Well i gotta go. will have to try and keep in touch. talk to ya later. bye
ReplyDeletecassie
Poor little guy. Hopefully everything is okay and you will find out results soon. Let us know.
ReplyDeleteJess, I hope that you have good news. Poor little guy, it's not fair for babies to have to go through things like that. What a blessing that Connor is the sweetest boy ever!!
ReplyDeleteOh it is so hard to see little babies like that even though we know he isn't being hurt in anyway. It's just not fair for them to have to go through anything serious at such a young age. It breaks my heart. He looks so cute yawning in the picture.
ReplyDeleteI hope the results came back good!
He looks like a baby Darth Vader, a cute Vader
ReplyDelete