
Today is Connor's 1st birthday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I honestly feel like I just left the hospital with him. He has been such a good baby. I am going to post pictures later but I am at work and Josh is going to put some together. I am also going to do a better dedicated birthday post later. We had a fun little birthday party yesterday in Richfield with Grandma and Grandpa J. Connor loved his cake and ate some of it, wore most of it and threw the rest on the ground. He received a fun little basketball hoop and loves putting the little balls in the hoop. He gets lots of help from his big sister.
We started our weekend on Thursday by driving up to Richfield. My brother-in-law was getting married at 9:00 on Friday morning in the Manti Temple so we had to get an early start. That night Josh, Kelly and I went to Wal-Mart and while we were there Grandpa J called and said that we need to get home quick because Connor had a seizure and they called the ambulance! When we got to the house he was fine and Josh and I took him into the ER to get checked out. He had a slight ear infection and a fever of 100. Not too bad of a fever but enough to matter I guess. The next morning we dropped our kids off at my friend Steph's in Centerfield and went to the temple. I hadn't been to the Manti Temple in a couple of years. I love this temple and how it just stands out and you can see if from miles away. It was a really nice sealing and we are really excited for Kel and Steph. After some pictures, that we took really quick because it was freezing, we headed up to Provo and had a good lunch at Golden Corral. The reception was at 7 and my mom was bringing up the wedding cake and so we went to Kohl's and met her and my aunt Dana. We had to get pictures taken at 5:30 so we just went to the church early and changed and let the kids play in the nursery. We left the reception early and on the way home stopped off to see our friends Tiff and Justin and their kids. They had just bought a new condo and it is really nice. We hadn't seen their kids since 4th of July!! They are getting so big and grown up. I wish we could live closer to them....maybe someday and I can't wait for them to come and visit soon. Well enough for now!
We started our weekend on Thursday by driving up to Richfield. My brother-in-law was getting married at 9:00 on Friday morning in the Manti Temple so we had to get an early start. That night Josh, Kelly and I went to Wal-Mart and while we were there Grandpa J called and said that we need to get home quick because Connor had a seizure and they called the ambulance! When we got to the house he was fine and Josh and I took him into the ER to get checked out. He had a slight ear infection and a fever of 100. Not too bad of a fever but enough to matter I guess. The next morning we dropped our kids off at my friend Steph's in Centerfield and went to the temple. I hadn't been to the Manti Temple in a couple of years. I love this temple and how it just stands out and you can see if from miles away. It was a really nice sealing and we are really excited for Kel and Steph. After some pictures, that we took really quick because it was freezing, we headed up to Provo and had a good lunch at Golden Corral. The reception was at 7 and my mom was bringing up the wedding cake and so we went to Kohl's and met her and my aunt Dana. We had to get pictures taken at 5:30 so we just went to the church early and changed and let the kids play in the nursery. We left the reception early and on the way home stopped off to see our friends Tiff and Justin and their kids. They had just bought a new condo and it is really nice. We hadn't seen their kids since 4th of July!! They are getting so big and grown up. I wish we could live closer to them....maybe someday and I can't wait for them to come and visit soon. Well enough for now!


Fun weekend, but how scary! I can't imagine how scary that must have been for grandma and grandpa!! Keep us posted on what you find out from your doc!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Connor!!
Hopefully the third time is not a charm in this case. Happy birthday little guy.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I can't even imagine how much that would make your stomach curl! I can't believe he is a year old! No way time really goes that fast! My days are like years!>!>!>!>!> I need a list of good book that aren't primarily a romance. I like a good mystery! PS. We have an extra angels jersey for Kendry! Oh yeah and the work and glory...I dont know! I am having a really hard time staying focused!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Connor -it's crazy how time flies! I'm glad he's ok. We need to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteJessica,
ReplyDeleteWow you have a one and a three year old now. Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by. I guess we better start believing people when they say to enjoy these kiddo's because in a blink of an eye they are all grown up. You all look so happy. I'm so excited for you to be running the marathon. You rule woman!!
Tam
Hey Guys, Those are some nice wedding pictures. Happy birthday Connor and Jessica.
ReplyDelete