Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Pictures


I wanted to put these pictures of Connor on here for his 1st birthday. I just want Connor to know how much we love him and how special he is to us. We are so thankful that he came into our family and that we have to opportunity to raise him. He is such a good boy and is almost always happy. He loves his big sister and she is the one that can get him to laugh the most. At Connor's one year well-baby check-up he weighed 22.7lbs and is 29.5 in long. Dr. Kaddu thinks that Connor's last seizure was not because of a fever and we have to go and have a sedated EEG on Thurs. Epilepsy runs in my family but we will try not to worry until we have to. I also want to thank Josh for the sweet post. You are the best! He also gave me a boquet of tulips and an ipod shuffle. I lost my ipod nano about six months ago and have really needed one for running. I also bought some shoes that are really cute but have given me the start of blisters. I changed them before it got to bad. Britt gave me a new pair of scrubs and my parents got my quilt that my grandma and I have been working on machine quilted. I did work on my birthday but that was by choice. I wanted to have this weekend off so that we could have a birthday party for those in my family with April Birthdays, Connor, Me, my Dad and my Mom. I also have a few cousins with April birthdays. So I will have a fun post when we get back from this weekend. We are going to tile my mom's entry way and bathroom and paint the outside trim on her windows. It's also my little brother Chase's Jr. Prom so we are going to be able to see him look so handsome in his tux. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again! So, since the EEG is Thursday, do I need to find someone else for Jack? Sorry to leave a lame comment, just wondering. Can't wait to see and hear about your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family has a ton of April birthday's too! It is a crazy month. Sounds like you got some fun loot for your birthday! You scored.

    Have a fun weekend off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) birthday - that was very sweet of Josh, and how fun to see pictures of you when you were little! Hailey's excited to play with McKendry (Tuesday?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Connor! Thanks to all of you for coming to my surprise party it meant the world to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our babies are getting big way too fast. Happy birthday little guy. Let us know what you find out with the EEG.

    ReplyDelete