I have been needing to get my hair cut for a long time. Jamie, the girl who cuts my hair, had a baby and I have just been too lazy to do anything about it but today I did something. These aren't the best pictures and I will have to have Josh take some better ones but here it is. It is pretty short but I really like it. I think I look like my mom!! That is a very good thing.
Holy cow that was fast! I love the new do! The concert looks like it was fun, I am sad that I didn't go, but oh well, dinner was fun anyway. You are so fun and creative with the kids, and I can tell Jack loves Connor and Kendry.
ReplyDeleteGrrrrr you are one hot woman. Glad your all mine......
ReplyDeleteJosh
I LOVE IT!!! It looks so sexy on you. Love it love it love it!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute hair. You have always been able to pull off short hair. I am jealous of how well you can take self-portraits.
ReplyDeleteShort hair is so cute on you! And don't you just love the feeling of a fresh haircut that is long overdue? She did a great job, its really flattering on you.
ReplyDeleteSexy, sexy!! You look so cute! You're a risk taker, but it always pays off, I'm too much of a ninny (not that my hair is anything to hold on to). Is it really easy to style? I love all your pics, Connor hanging on the glass cracks me up. Your girls night out sounds so fun , I'm jealous:) Are you still planning that trip to Cali?
ReplyDeleteJess, your hair is so cute! I was looking at your pictures from your girls trip thinking how cute Gentry's hair was and then you went and got a new doo also! Good work!
ReplyDeleteHey Jess!
ReplyDeleteHow in the world are you..I havent seen you FOREVER! I just wanted to say hello and say your new hair cut is super cute! I wish I dare do that more often. (Bad expierence last time)..anyways your doing good!!
p.s...you look awesome by the way:)!
Your hair looks so cute! I love how you pull off these short hairstyles so well. Total Hottie!
ReplyDeleteYeah sis I did think when I first saw it that you look like mom and I even told my roommate that too and yes it is a very good thing. I love it though. -gen
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! You look so good with short hair! I think a play group would be super fun! And I am so jealous that you got to go to Colbie Calait. It was sold out when I went to buy tickets :(. See you on Thursday!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You look great. I might have to copy. You were so much fun at the concert. I'm glad we all went together.
ReplyDeleteJess I love the new hair cut. It totally fit's your face. By the way I just got off bed rest and on light dude still.
ReplyDeleteLove the cut!! Do you ever watch that show "Jon and Kate plus 8'? It looks like Kates hair on that show. I LOVE her hair and sometimes think I watch the show just to look at her hair. So cute!! ---robyn
ReplyDelete