Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I passed!

So on July 18th Josh and I went to Vegas for our anniversary but what we really went down there for me to take my Mammo boards. I was a little nervous because I hadn't really done the best of studying and it's alot of money to pay to take a test and not pass it. I also didn't want to be the first person to take the Mammo boards and not pass. I guess it is supposed to be one of the easier ones. Anyways after I got done with all my questions and pushed the button to end the exam a screen came up and told me "You have passed with a preliminary score of 100% but you will get an official test score in the mail within the next 4 weeks. I couldn't believe that I had done that well and you shouldn't either because I didn't do that well but better then I thought I would and I passed so that is all that matters. It is a huge relief to have that done with and now I can get back to reading books and I am waiting for the 4th Vampire book to come out so I can see if Edward or Jacob wins. Lets hope Bella grows up and stops being a whiner. I want to say thanks to Josh for driving down with me and the blessing that really helped to calm me down, Britt, George and Gentry for the good luck package and Connie and Ellen for the encouraging they did that helped me and now I can say Bring on the Boobs!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Jess! Im glad you did so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jess! What a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so great. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! This is wonderful news. Good luck with your new boob job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great - can't wait to hear all of the boob stories!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jess, as if you wouldn't pass?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jess!! That is awsome!! By the way, I can't wait for the fourth book too! I'm so nerdy, I am going to a countdown party the night before the release. How embarrassing! ---robyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I am so happy for you-I knew you would do fine. Steph:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats. I'm sure it is such a huge relief.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job Jess! I would never have a doubt in my mind that you wouldn't pass the test. Really happy for you. I love the pictures especially of the kids; they turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete