A Game called Memory Lane. I saw this on my sister-in-law Steph's blog and I thought it sounded like fun but only if people really left a memory in the comments so please do!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Even if you don't want to play please leave a comment and you could leave it anonymous if you want!
my first memory of meeting you is when you just got back from maternity leave with connor and we were over at the health center. you taught me all i need to know about x-ray! :) and breast pumping. :) hahaha i loved working with you and am sad that i don't get to see you as often. hope you have a good one!
ReplyDeleteI remember getting in trouble for trading shirts with you outside when we were about 7 and making forts out of sage brush behind out houses
ReplyDeletei remember a party where we all played the newly wed game, and my husband just had to answer that one question (you know what Im talking about i think) and ya, im suprised you stayed our friends:)
ReplyDelete:)
My favorite memories of you are when we were playing basketball and volleyball and you making me laugh so hard we couldn't play. We had so many good memories.
ReplyDeleteI remember a couple times after i met you, Kelly and I went to your apartment to watch the kids or something....you and josh were going somewhere....Kelly went to use the bathroom so it was just me in the living room....you walked by and did the little head nod, the nod that you flip your chin toward the ceiling and say, "whats up". Just the look on your face when you said it was hilarious....odd memory...but i have so many of you...i just picked a random one :)
ReplyDeleteI remember in one of our very few fights that we have every had that you hit me with a dirty rag that you had been washing the toilet with. I also remember the time when we were each on a different side of the bed and had blankets over our heads and we were throwing dominos at each other and dad came and got so mad at us.
ReplyDeletei remember a lot of things and yes you and brittney had several more fights than maybe she is willing to admit to. I do remember when you got your first bra, you could not wait to show your dad why you needed a bra, and yes you were right you did and so it goes....and thank heavens you have found a bra that will fit just don't show anyone...
ReplyDeleteI remember how you used to pass out when you cried and I was watching you and sure enough you decided to try it on me, scared me to death! Mostly I remember you were such a fun baby and your are now a fun adult!!
ReplyDeleteremeber when we were driving home from weber our first year in Xray, and that semi almost ran the black gangster car off the road, and then they pulled up to the side of the semi and flipped them off with their really long, bright white arm?? And we wrote a note to the policeman caravaning with us, telling him about all the bad drivers, and he said "no, you!" Ha Ha Ha good times!
ReplyDeleteI remember going to the Colby Colet concert and sitting bye you. I thought what a fun girl. I wanted to be friends and hang out all the time. You really are super fun.
ReplyDeleteI remember Mrs. Larsen's choir class. And because we were all so tall, You, Me, and Jenna Henderson got to sit on the back row. I just remember you two making me laugh all the time. At first I was nervous to be with two "popular" girls from the 8th grade. But you were both so friendly. That was one of my favorite classes in Middle school.
ReplyDeleteI have lots of good memories with ya. I know this is weird but I remember what you were wearing the very first time I saw you. The first year students were having a meeting in the dexa room and you walked in. You were wearing a shirt you got in yellowstone on your honeymoon. I believe it was a redish pink color and had a moose on it. I know its weird that I remember that but ya know me!
ReplyDelete