Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So Refreshing!

I just have to post this before I forget. I was getting Kenny ready for the day and this is what happened.

Me-getting her dressed, sitting on her bed and she is standing with her back to me and I wrap my arms around her and give her a hug and a big kiss on her cheek.

Kenny: "Ahh, That is so refreshing"

Me-I kiss her again to see what she would do and she said it again and then asked me to kiss her again because it was so refreshing!

I love her so much and she never ceases to amaze me with the things she says!

I almost forgot this one.
A few weeks ago I was helping Kenny go to the bathroom and she got a huge wad of toilet paper and I told her "Kenny, you don't need that much toilet paper because you have a small bum."
Kenny-"Oh, you need a lot of toilet paper cause you have a big huge bum uh?" Yes, yes I do.

11 comments:

  1. Don't you love the things they say?!

    I haven't heard about the shoe order again, but I will let you know if I hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I would probalby need a whole roll, then!

    Jack loves the dishwasher too, and it keeps him occupied for a looooong time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha that is so funny!! Kids do say the darndest things!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! I can't wait to spend the weekend with her. You also need to answer your phone when I call you! See ya tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. The things that kids come up with are halarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bum is not that big :) I promise!! How dare she say that ;) Too cute, I can't wait for my boys to start saying stuff like that :)

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are hilarious! And I think the bum looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would've died laughing!! I love the things kids come up with..and they are so innocent about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WE missed you on Saturday running our last 20 miler!! It was killer but I am glad that it is done!! Hope your training is going good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Comments like that remind us why we are moms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jess that is so freakin funny, I am still laughing. Um I did finally update my blog so you will have to look

    ReplyDelete