One of my
bestest friends stopped by on her way with her husband and kids to California to go to Disneyland and stay with her parents. Her little boy Mason is only a few months younger then
McKendry but also a few inches shorter. This has not stopped their becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. They have been encouraged
alot by their moms. I love it when we have a chance to hang out with Tiff and Justin. They are just one of those couples that I would go on vacation with and I love their kids. I hope that the next time they go to Disneyland that we can go with them.
Sorry all these pictures are naked ones but that is how they spent the 1 1/2 hours that they were at our house. They stopped by for dinner, had to take the clothes off so they didn't stain their clothes and then off to a quick bath and pj for bed and the car ride to Cali.

No comments:
Post a Comment