This past weekend we went to Delta for a girls weekend/widow's weekend with the deer hunt going on. I can't post any pictures right now because I can't find the charger for my camera so the pictures will just have to wait. I drove up to my mom's on Thursday and Gen and Britt came up Friday. We had a good time just hanging out the first couple of days. On Friday Gen and I took the kids to the park and Kendry wanted to make a pile with all the leaves. Then we had the bright idea of burying ourselves in the leaves and scaring the kids. We thought we were really funny but Connor did not love it. These videos were taken with my cell phone so they aren't the best quality.
I got covered as well but Gen's is better then mine. What you don't see are the two other little boys that got scared as well.
I love this little guy so much!

I have to give a shout out to Josh for finding this tree that we may or may not have carved our names into the first year we were married. We had actually only been married like 4 months when I went with him. I have since never gone with him again because I have either been pregnant or would rather hang out with the girls doing crafts. He also thinks I am too loud to go with him!

Aww, how cute!
ReplyDeleteSo I have to say that I look prety good in those videos. It was a fun weekend and I love your kiddies soo much!!!
ReplyDelete