We had a great Halloween. We decided to go to Delta and go trick or treating. No one does Trunk or Treating there so we had to work for our candy. The kids loved it. You can't really tell by the pictures of Connor crying but he did great as soon as he had a piece of candy in each hand. McKendry loved her long hair and suprised me by keeping it on so long. Josh and Britt had to work so they came up later and got there just in time because the kids were about to go crazy. They were done with the candy and just wanted to eat it all. Josh had dressed up for work and decided to wear his costume to my mom's. My dad went with me to take the kids around and he did great. We also got to watch Chase play in another football game. It was a playoff game and they won 44 to 12. They have to go to Morgan this weekend and I do not envy them. The rest of the guys got to go pheasant hunting and I don't know how well they did but I know that they did have fun. It was a great weekend and the weather was awesome. Thanks to my parents for letting us crash their house and for all the great food they fed us!





Love Conner's green hair. The fam looks cute! Sorry I didn't have tiem to say hi when you brought George cookies. I'll talk with you later.
ReplyDeleteJustin
Huh another blog about Delta Interesting!!!
ReplyDeleteJess- Love the hair on both your punkin's....very cute!! Good to see you the other day. Donna
ReplyDeleteCute costumes. I love the green hair. Hope it came out okay.
ReplyDeletei am jealous... I wish I had been in Delta! i am also surprised she left on the wig. she looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lot of fun. Cute costumes!
ReplyDeleteCute costumes! I wish we could have been in Delta too, I'm sad we missed out. By the way, you look good as a blonde:)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are darling, I love their costumes!! How is the ole Young Womens president going??
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had fun - love the green hair!!!
ReplyDelete