Grandma and Grandpa J w/the kids waiting for the Live Nativity to start.
I put this picture up because you can see the brown spot on Connor's right eye. My mom has a spot like this on her eye as well.
Kinda a mix of pictures. Brittney put this candy on his head and he let her and it stayed on for like ten minutes. Kenny also took the picture of Connor outside at the Nativity.
I love this picture of them. They really are such good buddies.This is our random tree. I was tired of the ornaments we had so we just put a bunch of random stuff that I found. I actually really liked it. Our tree seems really small this year in our house as opposed to our old apartment. I think next year we are going to get a bigger real one and put this one in a front window. The kids have done really good with not touching it. It helps that it isn't decorated on the bottom half.
Getting our Gingerbread house on! I think we were both licking the frosting every chance we got. It is not the prettiest gingerbread house but we had fun doing it.
I love the first picture because we were able to catch Connor sticking his lip out. It usually means he is about to throw a temper tantrum or cry but it is so cute!

Love the tree. It looks awesome. I hope my kids will be best buds like your two.
ReplyDeleteLove the snowflakes. Way cute! Connor is big. I can't stand it! We are doing Gingerbread houses on Friday or sat. I have been wanting to do it before now, but we gets aunts the minute sugar is left unattended so I am bit worried! I will have to cover it at night.
ReplyDeleteaunts?! yes when pull out sugar our AUNTS come running?! Duh Shara!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. Connor is getting so big, I love the picture of him and Kenny together. They are so cute together. Nice job on the tree:)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there to decorate the gingerbread houses with you guys. I am pretty sure that I am not going to have kids after sacarment with Josh and then primary with Britt. I am so excited for this weekend though. I love the pictures of your kids. They really are buddies.
ReplyDeleteShe is just the happiest little girl ever. She is always all smiles.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time. I love the holidays because of all fun things we get to do. We made two gingerbread houses this year, and my kids try to eat from them everyday.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics - you can really see the kids' personalities! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteHello there girl!! Such cutie pics of your kids! How did you get them to be buddies because Brock and Paige fight like cats and dogs!! I think it's because Paige is a diva-- regardless, hope you are doing good and surviving the Christmas season!
ReplyDeleteAWWWWW! They are so cute. I bet that Christmas is really starting to get fun at your house! I can't believe how fast time is flying by..... Charley will be 1 at the end of Jan.. Anyway, I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHey, Jess
ReplyDeleteWe missed everyone at the party, but hopefully we will see you soon! Love ya