Saturday, January 10, 2009
Help Needed!
While looking at friends blog I noticed the title of a blog on her side bar which said Read me and Help. I read it and immediately wanted to help. This girls husband has just up and left her with three kids and wants nothing to do with them. She can't find him to get any monetary help and is living in a spare room of a friends house with her three kids. I guess she has no family, no car, no money and is stressed to the max, who could blame her. So this girl is doing a donation drive for the next two weeks to try and help this friend out. She has a boy that wears 4t-5t, a girl that wears 2t-3t and a baby girl that wears 12-24 months and they will both fit into size 4 diapers. I know times are tight for us all but if anyone can help out in anyway that would be great. Just let me know if or how you can and I can get whatever is donated to this girls friend. Thanks so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Jessica I have some clothes I can send her...Let me know some addresses and I will ship them off.
ReplyDeleteJessica, you just made me cry! thank you so much for passing this message along. You have no idea how much it will mean to her. If anyone needs my address just e-mail me at errinwall@hotmail.com and I will give it to you! thanks again!
ReplyDeleteI have some cloths I can send too..let me know an address or some way to get them to you
ReplyDeleteHey, this is shellene. If you could get me an address of some sort I would love to help out. Thanks
ReplyDeletethat is so sad I hope everything works out for her
ReplyDelete