Monday, January 12, 2009

How to Contact Me!

Thanks to those who are willing to help!! If you guys can just e-mail me at jmeek32@hotmail.com then I can give you the address to send the gift cards, cash and clothes and whatever else you guys are willing to pitch in! For obvious reasons I don't want to post the address on this blog. Again thanks so very much!!

3 comments:

  1. Your sis dropped off your donation today. You are so awesome! I will take these to errin tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I got your stuff! thanks so much! You are so awesome for helping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey-ey Whats up girl. I am so glad you found me I could just cry right now. You are so cute. Does josh know how stinking lucky he is to be married to you? YOur kids are waaay cute. Is McKendry's hair red. My Conner has red hair. And can I just say you have great taste in children names. :) It looks like you are doing great. I am a little jealous that you are so skinny but I am going to work on that. It was so fun to see Hal and Dianna on your blog. you will have to tell them I say hi. Well keep in touch you are so cute. Love ya Maria

    ReplyDelete