Thursday, January 15, 2009
Trash Talk!
This weekend the kids and I are going to my parents house while Josh stays home for a break from us or work whichever one you want to use. Well my parents have a Wii and Kendry loves to play the bowling game and is actually pretty good at it. Her highest score is 193! That's way higher then I have been able to get. She wanted to call my dad and tell him that she wanted to play him and that she was going to beat him. I was supplying her with some trash talk and I told her to tell Grandpa "You are going down!" She added to it and said "You are going down Grandpa and I am going up!" She doesn't lack to much self-confidence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a babe! Hey...a little self confidence never hurt no one!
ReplyDeleteGo Girl... It never hurts to put someone in there place! That's cute.
ReplyDeleteThats hilarious! And even more funny that you were teaching her how to trash talk!
ReplyDeleteShe's going to be just like you, Jess. LOL. I LOVE your new header! So cute!!!
ReplyDelete