I have been a slacker about posting this past week and I don't have much time right now because Josh and I are going to go watch the 1hr long Office!! I had to write down something that McKendry said to me today. We were at my parents house and were getting ready to go to Provo to Jeremy (Josh's brother) and Laura's baby blessing of Katie.
Kendry: "Mom you have a baby in your belly, huh"
Me: "No, Kenny I don't"
Kendry: "Yes you do"
Me: "No, I really don't"
Kendry : "But you have a big tummy!"
Me: "That's because I eat alot and don't exercise enough"
Kendry: "I think your lying."
Me: "I wish I was"
So no I do not have a baby in my belly but I will begin a much better eating and workout regime starting tomorrow!
Jessica that is funny! But no joke you look amazing so I wouldn't worry cause if you lose anymore weight it would be insane!!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter started doing that and then two weeks later we found out I really do have a baby in my tummy
ReplyDeleteMy sister Shara's little boy did the same thing when she was pregnant with her 3rd
Ha! That's hilarious...leave it to a 4 year old to say just the right thing to make your day! Dustin said he saw you at EFY. Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it wonderful how blunt children can be. If Lauren could talk I am sure she would be telling me something similar. I am right there with you on the eating better and exercising more.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it was the color of your shirt and the way the light was hitting you.
ReplyDeleteOH THE JOY OF KIDS and their brutal honesty! LOL.
Kids are the cutest (sometimes). My kids told me once my butt was too big for the toilet. Sad huh.
ReplyDeletehahaha! I am glad I am not the only one with that problem, and kids that point it out!!
ReplyDeleteLeave to a child to encourage you to exercise. (which by the way you don't need to) YOu look AMAZING
ReplyDeleteI love you! Need I say more! I can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeletethat made me laugh, thanks! ya kids are quite a wake up call ive noticed. sometimes good sometimes awful!! there is no way you have a belly, your a skinny thing!
ReplyDeleteFor a sceond when I was reading that I thought that you were going to say something like "then I found out I was pregnant!" And you don't have a big stomach, she was just comparing it to hers and she's just a teeny tot!
ReplyDelete