Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun Weekend

This weekend my parents came down before my dad starts a big outage at work where we will work almost every day in April. They came down Friday night with my Aunt Camille and Uncle Shane and we meet them at Texas Roadhouse and we all had a great dinner. It was back to Britt's house for games. Sat morning Shelly and I ran 8 miles! I thought I had planned a route that was going to be only 5 miles but my Garmins watch battery ran out and we went farther then we thought. Oh well it's a good training run! We are going to run the Hurricane Half-Marathon this year so we really need to start training. A good part of the day was spent shopping with Britt and my mom. We left the guys and the kids home. It was nice to just be able to look and not have to worry about any kids. It also meant that I spent more then I should have but they are going to be their Easter outfits so that is how I justify it. We had a BBQ that night and Darin and Shelly came over to Britt's house. We had great food and a great time playing cards and Apples to Apples. Right now I can't wait to go to sleep and sleep in! (Oh and of course go to church tomorrow and this week we are really going to try to be on time, like before the opening song is over!)

5 comments:

  1. I love quick weekends like that. They're always so much fun. Excited to see the Easter outfits--I've always loved shopping for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the pictures or at least a self portrait! I am sad I missed out but I am happy I was there to see Chase all dressed up! When are you guys going to Delta again????

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love the outage right? Not, They were on the mini one when i went home for surgery. Not only do they work almost everyday. But they work insane hours as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like lots of fun, what would I give to go shopping without Adam and Teagan!!! So the pictures of your last run, your hair is so long I had to make the picture big to tell which one was you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like that race was a lot of fun. You are such a good runner and motiviated person. Teach me how to be like that!

    ReplyDelete