Friday, May 22, 2009

Preschool Graduation

On Thursday McKendry had her Preschool graduation. She has loved Preschool and is pretty sad that is is over but she can't wait for summer and all the fun stuff we have planned!!
How can you not love this face??


McKendry and Connor. He was so happy thinking he was going to preschool too.

McKendry and Gabe

I have this same picture of when she first started! She is getting so grown up way to fast!
Kenny's favorite girlfriends from preschool.
Kinzie, Hailey, McKendry
As Mrs. Gwen was talking about each of the kids I watched Connor walk over to this lounge chair and hang out for few minutes. He is so random.
Connor had to have a picture taken. He would love to go to preschool but I am so not ready for that day to come.

Had to have a classic
Mrs. Gwen and McKendry

5 comments:

  1. Your kids are soooo cute!!! Tell Brittney and George congrats! I am so happy for them, she is adorable. Sorry to hear about your mom.... I hope that she gets feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that close-up pic of Kendry, so cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kendry! Love the pic of you two. Two pretty ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a grown-up girl she is! That's a momentous event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess! How is YWs going? I hope good! And I wish the best and pray for your mom. I hope she is feeling better. Anyway, I have a new blog. www.ourlifeinjodiswords.blogspot.com. Send you email to jodirae27@hotmail.com so I can invite you again. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete