Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Circle of Love
Last night for family prayers we decided to do something a little different. The person who says the prayer is in the middle of the circle and then once the prayer is over you have a family hug and that person is in the middle of the hug. One of Gentry's friends family would do this and I thought it sounded like something we should start doing. I was telling McKendry about this and she immediately volunteered to say the prayer, which was great. Well during her prayer and after having repeated the same thing a few times I gave her a gentle nudge by saying "We are thankful for our family" she stops her prayer, looks at me and says "Are you in the middle?" I say "No, sorry" and bow my head. I guess she told me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a little attitude! That is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI had another good laugh when I read the post about the volleyball, your bruise does not show the worst of it.....so sorry. I posted some pics. of the lake check it out!!
ReplyDeletehahahaha what a cute idea, I love it!!
ReplyDelete