Monday, August 17, 2009

Paint Primer + Spray Hose + Stupidity =

Paint Primer + Spray Hose + Stupidity= this picture of me!

It is quite scary to look at I know and look past all the blemishes I am going through. I think my face thinks I am 14 again! I am in the process of redoing a old wooden desk that I got at a garage sale for $5. I am just painting it black but the paint guy at Lowe's suggested I prime it first. My arms and legs got it pretty good to.

3 comments:

  1. Love the look. It really brings out your eyes. :) Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one sexy hot mama! Did you know that you can get primer the same color as the paint you are using? Less coats that way on the paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. And I know from experience that primer is pretty much the hardest to get off of any substance known to womankind. Just twist the knife while you're stabbed, huh?

    Still, I have never once regretted priming anything. Good luck with the dresser.

    ReplyDelete