So today is the day. I am moments away from starting the awesome experience that is known as POTTY TRAINING!
I have plenty of these

Different varieties of juice

Lots of these

A few bags of these. With some fudge ones for me.

If you need me I will be following Connor around our house for the next three days asking him "Are your dry? Do you need to go potty? Are you trying to make me go crazy?" Keep your fingers crossed and I will be coming up for air in three days!
Good Luck!
ReplyDeletei wish you the best! Do you think he is ready? When I tried with Ry i thought i was going to go nuts-good luck
ReplyDeletestephanie goble
Good Luck! You will do just fine! I made it through and so did Coy! It does make for a long couple days though!
ReplyDeleteA couple of days?! We have been "training" Paul for more than a year. He mostly gets it now, but still has a few accidents a week. Aargh! Luck to us both.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
ReplyDeleteMay the potty training force be with you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Jess! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hate potty training. So frustrating!
ReplyDeleteHow did it all end up turing out for you?
ReplyDeleteturning--
ReplyDelete