Monday, October 12, 2009

Last Sunday after General Conference we decided to take a drive up to Kolob and see the fall leaves. It was a pretty drive but windy and cold. The kids fell asleep and on the way back I decided that I was going to gather up some leaves so they could see them when they woke up. They woke up when we stopped the car and we all got out and took a little walk around. The kids were super ornery and just wanted to be held and did not want to have their pictures taken. We did have a couple of good moments but soon we just packed up and headed home.


I was pretty determined to have a family shot but as you can see not much enthusiasm for it.
Josh and I played on a co-ed softball team this year with a bunch of friends. We had a great time and ended up taking 2nd. Kinda wish the guy would have taken this pictures a little closer!
It was cold that night.

2 comments:

  1. I hate when they don't want to do what You want to do! Whenever we go on a Sunday drive... I think we always end up saying, "why did we do this... the kids hate being in the car and they must love to hear themselves fight with each other~!!! Have fun in Delta this weekend! I am so sad I am gonna miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all your cute activities you do. I love the new blog background. Hope work is going well. Are you guys still doing the Dave Ramsey's program?

    ReplyDelete