Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Morning

Wow I am seriously dragging my feet about posting for Christmas. We had a great Christmas I just don't want to talk about it! Just kidding I am super lazy. Okay here we go.

We had Christmas at the Jensen's and for Christmas Eve all the brothers were able to be there and we had a great dinner/time together. We didn't get out of bed until about 8 and even then we had to wake Connor up. He is not always in a great mood when he doesn't get to wake up by himself. Kenny was super excited and just wanted to tear into her gifts. I think she was expecting a few more gifts when we looked at the tree but most of our gifts were behind and on one side of the tree cause we didn't want to get them mixed up with Jeremy's family gifts.

(I just deleted the Christmas tree with gifts underneath. Will fix later.)

All she wanted from Santa was Barbie and the Three Musketeers Barbie and the Movie. Santa came through for her.
For the first 15 min Connor hung out on the couch like this. He wasn't interested in opening his presents at all. Kenny graciously offered to open them for him.
I love the faces in this picture. Connor was more excited then he looks.
She was really happy with everything and this isn't even all she got. She got a bunch of other stuff when we went over to my parents house later Christmas day.
He perked up and was happy with everything he got.
His happy face.
I just love these two!
Our Happy Family picture.

Josh and I weren't really going to do much for each other but he ended up getting my and iPod Nano, a cute picture and Kenny got me the movie Bolt. I got Josh some clothes and a new electric razor.

3 comments:

  1. You are lucky he lets you get clothes. Alex believes very strongly that clothes are a waste of "Christmas Karma" and will not let me get them for him for the big day. I did surprise him this year for the first time in our marriage. It was a great triumph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I haven't even posted Christmas pictures yet...so you are still way ahead of me. The kids jammies are so cute. That's one of my favorite parts of Christmas. They look like they made out like bandits with all those gifts! Sounds like a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done my Christmas post either. I am so behind. Your family sure is growing up. I am not heard anything about the volleyball tournaments. If I do I will let you know ASAP. Miss and love you guys.

    ReplyDelete