Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life after the Island

I am tired of looking at our Hawaii pictures so I decided I better write about what a fun weekend we had last weekend before another fun one comes along!
On Saturday we took the kids to see How to Train Your Dragon. It was a really cute movie. I wasn't too sure how Connor would do since this was his first time in a movie theater. I brought a bunch of snacks and they both seemed to really like the movie.

It was my Grandpa Riding's 83rd birthday on Monday. I got a chance to take him up to his dialysis appt on Monday and we had a great time driving up to Provo. I told him he was pretty brave to let me take him up there. I can't believe he does dialysis three days a week. It was nice to get to spend time with him. Happy Birthday Grandpa!!
Love this Man.....Miss this Lady a ton

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of Grandma and Grandpa Riding. I love it!!!! Looks like you had fun in Hawaii! Wish I was there right now. Instead I'm looking out my window at at least a foot of snow on our lawn. GGGGRRRrrrr!!! --robyn

    ReplyDelete