Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Connor!!

Happy Birthday Connor Man! I can't believe you are already 3 years old. Time is truly flying by. You make me so happy. I love your smile. I love when we get into our eye rolling contests. You love your big sister and it's so awesome when you guys get each other laughing. Some of the things that you love right now are cereal, you can get a bigger bowl then me, taking bubble baths, riding around in the jeep with Kenny, nursery and playing outside. It is the end of the world when we make you get off the computer, you could play it for hours. You really love your Dad and are always concerned with where he is. Your favorite movie is Bolt. You have to have your stuffed sheep, sheepie, when you go to sleep. You are very proud of you super duper potty power and so are we. Connor I just want you to know what a joy you are to me and how lucky we are to have you in our family. You are definitely all boy but have such a tender side as well. I can't wait to see how you will be as a big brother. I love you so so much and again you make me so happy!
Love, Mom

Happy birthday Connor,
These last three years have sure been a blessing in our lives.
We love having you part of our family and all the fun things you do and say. It cracks me up with all of your facial expressions and the things you say. You and your sister get along so well with each other and hope you will stay best friends the rest of your lives.
We wish for you the greatest blessings for you and hope you know that your mom and dad love you so much. I cant wait to get to know you even better as you get older.
Hope you have a happy birthday. Love you.
Dad.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe our boys are 3 already!!!

    Congrats on the baby - so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 already? Time is flying.......
    I love the letters...and he will too!

    ReplyDelete