Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

We had a great Easter weekend. My family came down on Friday and we drove around and I showed them a few places where I thought we could take our family pictures the next morning. My friend Tiff and her little family came down. Her little boy Mason loves McKendry and it's so cute because he can't say his K's and calls her Tenny. He really believes that he is going to marry her. The guys decided to go to the movies together that night and the girls stayed home with the kids and decorated Easter eggs.
Connor had a fun time with this game he got for Easter.
My Mom is always so happy to have her picture taken.

Decorating eggs with Grandma Mecham

Having a great time!


This is one hot BBQ'er



We were lucky to have Justin bring down his famous JDawgs for us. He manages a great hot dog place in Provo. They are seriously the best hot dogs I have ever tasted.

If you look hard enough you can see the colored eggs in the dirt. Easy to see but the kids didn't care.
Ready to get those eggs. Connor has his game face on!

So excited about every egg he got.

I really like this picture of her.

Getting a little help from Grandpa Mecham.

A little help from dad.

Everyone got a basket/bag fully of eggs.

We had our family pictures taken early Sat. morning and I think we got some good ones. It's always a challenge to get everyone together with a smile on their face. The kids did pretty good and I really hope Connor smiled in a few of them. Every family picture that we have taken with him he has been crying or scowling. Fingers are crossed that he is smiling and we have at least one good family shot.

6 comments:

  1. Your kids are so dang cute! And Mckendry is beautiful! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyyy! I just found your blog. I loved reading your Hawaii posts. We had a blast with you guys.

    I assume Josh has considered getting a permanent tatoo of a sun on his belly button as seriously as I've considered getting a butterfly tatoo'd on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love Mckendry's hair!!! gorgeous and her flower looks super cute in her hair!! You should totally do it like that for when we take pictures!! I don't know what the look is you guys are going for but if you haven't decided yet you should have her wear her hair like that and that black skirt she wore to gen's reception with leggings and that purple shirt and flower or something like it cause gees so stinkin cute!!! And did we decide provo area or delta cause I should probably scope the provo area this weekend if you guys are still thinking that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us come and crash you easter egg hunt! Bree has already spent the money she got in her eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good easter! And I think I may have had better hot dogs than you did this weekend.....the 10 cent kind!!! That is a really good picture of McKendry! She looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..I was on Kelly's blog and decided to snoop to see what you guys have been up to. Congrats on being prego! That is fun and exciting! Looks like you guys had fun in Hawaii. That is such a fun place to be...especially when there are NO kids around!! Lucky you! Tell Josh hi!

    ReplyDelete