Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Connor's 1st day of Preschool!

Today was Connor's first day of Preschool! I can't believe how big he is getting. He loved it and told me that he "didn't even cry". He also loves his Buzz Lightyear backpack which is about as big as he is. McKendry was pretty lost without him and kept asking when he would get home.




6 comments:

  1. Oh my heck! He is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! I can't believe that he is that old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment made me laugh! How exciting to only have 5 weeks left! I hope everything goes great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look, he is even smiling in some of these pics! He must be excited. He is cute and looks like a school kid with his backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, his preschool has started already? Ashten starts next week with 1st grade. I am really curious how the kids will act with a little separation. We have had a lot of togetherness this summer.

    What are you going to do with your free time before baby #3 gets here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is getting so big! and so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete