McKendry had her 1st official day of Kindergarten! We went school clothes shopping on Monday night and she was hilarious. I think she is secretly watching America's Next Top Model with all the poses she was giving me. She took quite awhile to pick out her first outfit but she looks adorable! She was really nervous until we got there and she was able to find her seat. I admit to getting a little teary eyed when I walked out of the door and she just waved at me. To make myself feel better I went home and had some ice cream and took a nap! When I picked her up she was all smiles and said that she had a great time and was excited to go back the next day.
Oh she looks so big!!! I can't believe it! I almost got teary eyed reading it!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute.... I have always had a hard time on the first day of kindergarten. Im sure i've also had my share of ice cream on the first day.
ReplyDeleteSo lets totally do a run. How about we plan on next spring?
What a doll little McKendry is!
ReplyDeleteIt's so crazy how big both kenny and connor are getting. She looks adorable in her outfit.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, she has gotten so big!! :( She is seriously adorable and she will be the best little helper with the new baby.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And it's ok to admit to crying about your first starting school - she is your grown up baby!
ReplyDelete