Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fun at the Res

We went to the Res while we were in Delta and we had a blast. We didn't get out there until 6:30pm so we didn't have tons of time on the boat before it got dark but it was just enough and the kids had a great time.

Connor and Grandpa got into a wrestling match before we left.


Kenny tried to come to her brothers rescue
Connor also tried to help Kenny out when it was obvious that she needed some help.

Lawson is a fish in a babies body.  He loves the water and really has no fear of it.


He kept crawling in the water until he was covered!
Con man got some serious air with help from Grandpa's muscles

Kenny wanted to get some air as well.  Looks like Dad needs to work on his muscles!
The kids loved the tube and Drew was a very nice driver.
We are so excited to have Jordan, Lacey and Kambri out visiting for a few weeks.  Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of Lace or Kambri but they had fun out there as well.

Josh, Dad and Jordan on the tube.  The ride got a little tame for them so they decided to have a King of the tube competition.  Josh was smart and let my Dad and Jordan battle it out and then they both fell off and Josh was the winner!  Jordan ended up with a huge scratch on his back from my dad.
Us girls had to get in on the action.  My mom has not been on a tube for years and we talked her into going with us.  We had a blast but it was very hard for me to stay on the back and I tried to hold onto the tube after falling off but that resulted in a full moon on the lake....and it wasn't night time!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could get Kelly to go out and tube and knee board! I have tried to convince him its really fun! I don't think I will get him to do it before winter comes...so maybe you and josh can help me convince him by next summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello friend!

    I was just wondering if you could possibly post a picture from your last tubing adventure. There is a special pic of you on a tube that equals pure happiness.

    Miss your guts.
    LOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun Jess!! Wish that I could have been there for the full moon!!

    ReplyDelete